Monday 16 July 2012

PH pastry House

 You like strudels? Yes, It is my long time favourite pastry.Recently seen this actively running GROUPON promotion, and I decided to give then a try.
This bakery shop is just nearby the Lavine cafe and restaurant, some where near Jalan Imbi.
When I step into the bakery shop, the amazing decoration stop my foot. Nice and modern style of the design is totally a different concept from what Lavine.
And come to bread, I can see a lots of the black carbon bread which is very fanous and good for healthy, and also some of the wholemeal, nut, or cereal bread. Healthy bread is the concept here, not much of variety as Lavine, but just enough for your choice!
The Strudel here is nice, is the must try item.  There have many flovour for you to choose, like blueberry, mango, pineapple, strawberry.
I try for the Pineapple, and blueberry. For pineapple, is the good try on the recepi, sweet and sour, just very good taste combination.
but for blueberry, is a bit sweet, there had blueberry friut in between the strudels.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment